Saturday, April 2, 2016

Hard Places

         I think this may be my longest stretch yet without recording anything.  Not for lack of anything to say, but simply because I haven't known how to....or if I should....or could.  Then there's the lack of time and energy to do so, and the fact that maybe it's not for me to share when others are involved.  There have been so many joys these past few months and I truly am thankful for this beautiful messy life God has given me.  Eventually I hope to sit down and reflect on all of the ways that God has prepared us for such a time as this, and for all of the ways He carries us through.  But for now, I'd just like to share someone else's words.......https://drgrcevich.wordpress.com/2016/03/22/lets-be-the-people-who-show-up-on-saturday/

No comments:

Post a Comment