Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Family Photos


        Life is crazy these days.....and I often feel like we're moving in fast forward and slow motion all at the same time.  The daily maintenance of life as a family of five keeps us so busy that my head is often spinning.  It's that period of adjustment that we're all working through in our own ways.  I stand by my belief that things are going as good as they could be, despite the challenges and the sometimes very draining days.  God is so faithful and though I sometimes long for the easier road, I'm very often reminded that God did not intend for this life to be easy...and so I feel continually reminded that this is exactly where we're supposed to be.  

And I'm trying not to count these days as good days or bad days....but each day as a gift....each struggle brings progress, new understanding....new opportunity to demonstrate unconditional love.  In the moment it is easy to declare it bad....but to call the journey to healing bad would be foolish. 

The updates are few and far between these days and maybe not so explicit, but just know that we so appreciate your prayers. 

We had the privilege of taking family photos with a friend at the park recently....such a blessing.  Not only was it such a fun, relaxing time for our family, but the images are such a reminder of the joy that these little ones bring.  The genuine smiles, silliness, and personalities that they depict remind me of how blessed we are each time I see them.  And I'm so thankful that God has allowed us the privilege of this journey with each of them.....




































No comments:

Post a Comment