Thursday, April 17, 2014

All Natural Homemade Products Raffle!


      All Natural Homemade Products Basket RAFFLE - Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Detergent, All Purpose Cleaner and Body Scrub.  I personally make each of these for our home and would highly recommend each of them.  I know I would have liked to try them before getting all of the ingredients to make them myself, so I thought this may be a benefit to some of you.  If you like them and are interested in making them yourselves, I'd be happy to pass along the recipes and any tips!  I will list the ingredients in each below for those who are interested.  Here's a few things you may want to know:

                  * Dishwasher Detergent = 72 loads (about 2 tbsp per load)
                  * Laundry Detergent = 118 loads (at 1 tbsp per load) or 59 (at 2 tbsp per load) 
                    The suggested amount is 1-2 tbsp per load.  I use 1 heaping tablespoon and it has always been enough! 




RAFFLE TICKETS ARE 3 for $5.00
Payment: You may click the donate button on the right side of our blog, send payment through paypal to karissacruse@hotmail.com, pay in person, or send a check (email me for our address).  I would be willing to mail the package out if the winner is willing to pay the shipping, however the bottles are all glass so it would likely be a bit expensive to ship.  


                    * The Winner will be chosen at random (for each entry, one paper with your name will be placed into a bag) and shared here on May 16th! 

   _____________________________________________________________
Ingredients

Dishwasher Detergent: Borax, Washing Soda, Lemi Shine, Kosher Salt
Laundry Detergent: Fels Naptha, Borax, Washing Soda
All Purpose Cleaner: White Vinegar, Water, Fresh Squeezed Lemon, Lemon Essential Oils
Body Scrub: Organic Coconut Oil, Epsom Salt, Fresh Squeezed Lemon




No comments:

Post a Comment