Thursday, February 20, 2014

Moving On!

           We officially have our home study in our hands!  I had two envelopes waiting with all other necessary paperwork ready to go and excitedly added the home study to each this morning.  Off they will go today....one to USCIS, the other to Lifesong for a potential grant - the only one for which we are eligible this time around.  Now, as we prepare a few documents for our dossier, we wait for our USCIS approval.  Once that arrives, we can send all of our documents (our completed dossier) to U!  It's crazy how much quicker the process is this time around.

             It's exciting to be at this point, but I wouldn't be honest if I didn't admit that I feel hesitant.  With all that is currently taking place in U, I wonder what will happen with this adoption.  As of now, families are still there....things moving along as usual.  I'm so thankful that there has not be any interruption as of now...that children are still being welcomed into their families!  I pray that it continues....and that this country can find peace.  In the meantime, we will continue to move forward.  God knows what will happen.....He knew this would be the situation.....we really do have peace in this.

                                  *                                            *                                      *

           On another note, I've added another photo to our blog, showing the personalized soaps I am selling in addition to the bracelets.  Both are available at any time for sale.  Please feel free to email me - karissacruse@hotmail.com or comment below if you are interested!  Thank you!!

           

             
                     

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you all! I also dearly hope and pray that you will get to enjoy Kyiv as we did, especially Independence Square.

    ReplyDelete