Friday, August 31, 2012

Just an FYI

          We received an e-mail today that we could be meeting our little one very soon!  There are some things happening that are complicating our ability to visit at certain times, so there is mention of us making our first trip within the next couple of weeks.  This is all very tentative and, as the e-mail specified, just an FYI.  It would also be somewhat of a miracle if we were able to pull it off as we would need to book our flights, apply for and receive our visas etc. all in a very short time period.  I wish I could share with all of you more of the details, and although I have created two posts since the referral, due to confidentiality I will be unable to post them until the adoption is final.  We should have more answers on Monday, but I wanted to post a brief update....please continue to pray for out little boy and that we would be together soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment