Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Show Hope

         So today I received an envelope from Show Hope, an organization that helps to make adoption possible for many families through providing grants and other assistance.  I have said this so many times, but although I know God is going to provide I still find myself blown away when He does!  It just amazes me how incredibly faithful He is and how much He has blessed us with.  I had heard so many stories of other families getting the money needed and God providing in ways they never had imagined, but it's even more powerful when it's happening firsthand.  Needless to say, we received a grant, in the amount of $4500 from Show Hope and we are so incredibly thankful!  Our next and final payment to our adoption agency, before all of the travel fees etc. will be coming soon and now we are fully equipped to pay in full!  God is so good!  Thank you to everyone who is praying for us and for our precious child.....thank you to everyone who has provided items for our yard sales, helped to make them possible and to all those who have so generously donated to this adoption.  You are all such a blessing and we are forever thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment