Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dossier Ready To Go!

Quick Update:
      
      When you consider that we only officially applied to adopt in January, it doesn't seem that it's been that long, however for me it seems like forever since I've started preparing all of the paperwork! Today I made the final trip to the Secretary of State's office to have the last of the documents apostilled.  Aside from literally running around Providence yesterday to find the correct building to get our marriage certificates before the 36 minutes I was able to purchase from the meter with my 3 quarters, everyone was extremely helpful and things moved quickly!  Now we'll be sending our dossier to our agency in the morning and just waiting to hear when it's ready for them to forward on to Russia!  It's starting to feel more real now and we are so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment